28 October 2011

Just a little reminder...

Blogger2Blogger is desperate for savvy newbie Bloggers to get involved and become apart of this feature. Not only is it a great and wonderful way to promote your Blog, you are also having the pleasure and satisfaction of helping other's out as well as meeting and befriending new Bloggers!
I aim to have at least one person a week whom will shed some light on their Blogging perspective along with their personal views. In between these posts from the Bloggers themselves I will be posting tips on subjects such as HTML, social icons, design, photography and many more useful snippets of information.
If you would like to be apart of this feature or would like to contribute any helpful posts then please do not hesitate to email or twitter me.


So what do you think of Blogger2Blogger so far? 
Has it helped you see the different Blogging outlooks?
Has it gave you some confidence to Blog?
Or have you discovered that it isn't so scary as it may seem?

You tell me!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this blog, i think it's excellent! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea, i'm always searching for little tips regarding html etc. I'd love to be a part of you're weekly features! You can contact me on katiefhowell@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please drop me an email at hushedsecrets@gmail.com